Your top quality photos will catch the eyes of any and all lookers.
Everyone wants to have the perfect-looking selfie. And we say, everyone deserves to take pic-perfect photos. So, we’ve provided the top 3 best apps to edit photos on both iPhone and Android devices.
Keep in mind, these are photo editor apps. Therefore, you may need to have a decent camera to take photos, before editing.
Without further ado, let’s get right into the list.
Best Apps to Edit Photos on iPhone & Android
Snapseed takes the number one spot for apps to edit photos, due to its convenience. Both beginners and experienced photo editors can pick up Snapseed, utilizing all of its tools with no problem.
Additionally, Snapseed has a multitude of tools to be accessed. Although this doesn’t make the app complicated in the slightest.
In fact, the various tools only add to the amount of possibilities in its editing capabilities.
Selective Adjust allows for editing a specific area’s contrast, saturation, and brightness. Precision masking helps edit the depth to alter the focus of a photograph.
- Large assortment of editing tools that are easy to use.
- Adjustable color, sharpness and exposure.
- Double exposure frames.
- Selectable adjustments, healing and brushes.
- Crop, Straighten, rotate and perspective tools.
- Multiple filters, such as vintage, black and white
- Lens blur and vignette.
Price: Free (subscription available)
Second on the list is the camera, photo editor and community — VSCO.
VSCO (visco) is all about its filters. Over 130 filters, to be more precise. In addition to overwhelming amounts of filters, variety will always keep your photos fresh.
After applying a filter, you are free to fine-tune the qualities of your photo edits, for phenomenal results.
- Subtle, easy to use one-tap filters for amazingly diverse results.
- Built-in camera
- Over 130 filters with adjustable strengths
- Editing tools for cropping, sharpness, color, exposure, and more
3. Afterlight 2
Third on the list of app to edit photos would definitely be Afterlight 2. Also known as the
all-in-one feature-packed photo editing app.
One downside of this photo editor to note, it does require a payment to install.
However not a massive crutch, the amount of quality and tools available in Afterlight 2 definitely compensate. We believe you can find good quality from within the previous 2 apps.
If you have the pocket change to spare, we recommend adding this app to your collection
Afterlight 2 offers around 130 frames and boundless-customizable filters.
Above all, the various textures can leave for stunning and unbelievable results. Anyone would guess your photos were taken by a professional camera.
- Exposure, sharpening, and color adjustments.
- Advanced premium tools: gradients, selective colors, curves.
- Double exposure for blending.
- Multiple layers for adding text and additional imagery.
- Free filters from top photographers
- Cheap price is well worth the quality / quantity provided.
There you have it, these would be the three best app to edit photos on your iPhone and Android. Nonetheless, there are still so many great photo editing tools worth mentioning.
Here are just a couple of other apps to consider, especially for professional photographers and photo editors.
Prisma Photo Editor
- Generous amount of filters for a free service
- Articial neural networks allow photos to appear as
Adobe Photoshop Express
- Access to the Adobe creative cloud.
- Smart filters for auto-correction.
- Cropping, red-eye correction, and other standard tools available.
- Masking tool for coherent effects.
- Perspective correction and editing tools.
- Cloning tool to remove additional or unwanted effects.
- An abundant amount of filters, gradients, and vignettes.
- Drawing tool, frames, and text.